Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week in Review

So the past week has been nice R & R. First off... last Thursday Aaron gave me the day off and I went to Greeley to visit my friends Sarah and Kristen. It as so fun to see their kids and visit. Also because shopping is so limited here I went to Hobby Lobby and Kohls for a couple of things. Overall the day was much needed and appreciated. Thanks Aaron for being a good hubby and daddy!

Then on Friday we went as family to Denver to the temple. We each took turns watching Marcus...poor little guy was couped up in the visitors center for a couple of hours, but he found plenty to get into. Then we headed to one of our good friends the Eales'. They were one of our first newlywed friends we had in Greeley. Now they live in a new beautiful home near Denver. We had a great time catching up and hanging out that night and Saturday. Marcus had an especially good time with their kids Adrah and Spencer. He just loves being around other kids and laughs hysterically when they do goofy things.



As a family we all enjoy the Wii. I'm starting not to enjoy loosing too much but I guess I'm getting used to it. When Aaron goes back to work I'll have to start practicing during the day. Usually we play when Marcus is sleeping but sometimes Aaron will bust it out when he's "watching" him and Marcus likes to hold a wheel and thinks he's playing.

2 comments:

cate said...

That little Marcus is too cute. And you are really quick adding our blog. Didn't I just see you like, three minutes ago?

Jen H. said...

Hi Natalie,
I'm glad I found your blog. What a cutey Marcus is and it was fun to see pictures of Adrah and Spencer too. We miss our Greeley friends!